|The True Story….
The immortelle flower which grows in the sunny Mediterranean island of Corsica, also called “Gold Sun” has the exceptional property to never wilt. The daisy called Bellis Perennis, is also a flower that grows wild in the Mediterranean area. Its petals, white and transparent, open each day with the sunrise and close at dusk. Symbol of innocence and pureness, daisy flowers have amazing skin brightening properties.
Did you know?
- It blooms all year and overwhelmingly during the spring.
- It is harvested by hand with the greatest care from generation to generation.
- Bellis Perennis extract plays:
- a prevention role:
- limiting the production of the enzyme responsible for melanin production and limiting the melanin production
- reducing the rising of melanin from the base of the epidermis to the skin’s surface.